Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
Yea..this nigga mad gay.
WHY?
I got proof..listen up...

MY PROOF is effecient as it gets..trust me...

.Just look at his sig.

Tell me..wat str8 man goes and puts a pic of the rock dressed in a tight leather outfit while holding his hips with sunglasses on and is looking directly at the screen wit this "FUCK ME" look in his eyes?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THAT NIGGA IS GAY!!!!!!

WOW only this guy knows it when a dude is giving him the "fuck me" look, look u dumbass i got a pic of the rock in my sig cuz he is a raw ass wrestler only true gay people like you would look at it and notice he is in leather pants n shyt like that and say "thats gay" thats just the rock style when he was wrestling fum fuk, dont come at me like dat nigga, only you who has no life would take out the time 2 make this pointless ass thread typin all type of codes to make ur font bold and big, getting hard because of the internet, i get hard to but thats only when im with a girl, not a girl that i paid 29.95 for at kmart like u trini, but a thick ass girl, u wastin my time here i am, recordin my track fa da competition and im tryna find out whats the minimum length and i c this shyt....and as for my name, there is a story behind it, as there is a story behind deranged, becuz only cryzy and deranged people take songs like "dot com" seriously and go sticking their dick in the computer bcuz outside the internet he or more likely "she" has no damn life so she insists on tryna fuck up other peoples live via the internet, im done with this shyt, im done with natural killas hoid ass, you r non-existant 2 me now....fucker