Old 10-10-05, 12:04 AM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
checking threads to make sure people follow the rules is the JOB of a mod

that doesn't increase activity

I'm not arguing with u...just stating the facts...Im mad active in that forum and it has NOTHING, NOTHING to do with Doomsday

AHAH. If you say so. I'll remember that next time there's 10 new tracks and only 4 of them contain real feedback. People don't post tracks if their last ones didn't get feedback. Get real.

And I'm not taking jack shit away from the people who make songs. They're the reason the song forum has the momentum it has, but they wouldn't post the songs there if the feedback was what it was when I first became a mod. Shit was downright horrendous. A performer won't do a venue he knows won't get any attendance. How/why woudl you even embarass yourself by trying to make that anything less than a good thing?

Ah hell, why even discuss it? It's common sense to anyone who can count.

Thanks for saying these kind words Implicit. Def appreciate it. That's exactly the kind of energy we needed in the songs forum, and now we got it! There's no room for that hate bullshit anymore man and anyone who's got something negative to say about progress, cool. Be the best hater you can be. Just get the hell outta my way. 1

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote