View Single Post
Old 10-10-05, 12:50 AM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
also, iunno if this would be a good rule or not. But maybe like allow 2 or 3 upps, and then after that if you want to uppp it you have to leave feed on another song. Since everyone has that urge to upp their track. Kinda like OM does. my bad, if you already had somethin' like this. But I haven't checked forum in a while. lol

hmm.. well luckily for 'Songs', if a track gets upped, it'll usually get a post. If there's like 3-4 ups in a row, a mofos spirit is so broken that they wont' even up it anymore. YES!! lol, but seriously though, fortunately it's pretty much self-filtering as far as the upping goes. Occasionally someone will up a track like 2-3x in one day or like 5x in a row and it'll get locked as a result. If this weren't the food chain there, this would have been a great idea. But don't stop there fam, any ideas are welcome. Who would say "NO!" to having a better forum?

<--not this guy.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote