View Single Post
Old 10-11-05, 05:36 AM   #107
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

IP:

Voted For: Doomsday

aight im voting...difference beat...Fux...flow is aight disses are aight...quality is meh...flow and delivery is ok i unno really how to go on this coz it's kinda average...better than some ish i've heard on this site...and i've heard a lot...i think it's the beat choice really it's harmin ya verse in the way it's too commercial you kinda have an expectation when you drop a commercial beat on track...diss wise i could listen to it as a whole but nothing made me go ohhhhhh i felt the fux jus a word that you never experienced bar but that was about it to be honest really...average verse to slightly above average IMO

Dooms...beat a lil low vocals a lil loud...beats nice though...flow a lil off in places...feelin some of the disses...delivery and flow is about the same lol @ no biggie bar...man this beat is much more of a battle verse than Fux's the beat in battles sets the tempo really...vocals fit better as well for Dooms...beat choice was good...lyrically slightly better...this track as a whole again i can peep...quality as well is a bit meh...noticed a punch in acapella...lol @ acapella ish lol @ dropped ya faster than the crew that you repped bar nice closer...

ima go wit Dooms he had a better verse disses and quality was slightly better...i can see how this was closely called though good drops by both cats...

Vote
Doomsday...RTF in my battle vs E.C

link
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...ewpost&t=210657
Bizzy