View Single Post
Old 10-11-05, 11:50 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

I can hear the blatant and off-beat loop and cut points in the intro.

The beat's cool, but off-beat to it self. The sample is off beat from the bass and snare which destroyed the synchrnozitaion of the entire track and the loop point is about a second to a second and a half too soon, so it just sounds liek a skiping record, rather than a repeated melody. The quality on the track was 'mild' and its' the mic it self. The effects on the vocals were distracting and also made em sound kinda washed out, sorta liek a stretched casette or Video Tape would sound after some serious miles. The flow on it was jerky - sounds liek it was a poem that was put to a beat and the emotion in the delivery was flat, especially compared to the emotion in the lyrics. The fact that it was short and ended abruptly pretty much put the nail in the coffin for this track for me. As a track, it's bad from the beat to the delivery, althoguh the message is strong which is a shame.

- Apexx

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote