View Single Post
Old 10-12-05, 12:27 AM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
thats not what i was saying i was saying your voice is too deep for rapping hella slow
its sounds like shit

^^basically what i ment to say

you rapping slow dont work

thats my opinion you caqnt get mad at it becuase you leave feedback similar to that on these other cats tracks.....lol

and the guy singing needs to practice recording was it his first time recording?

and since it was a slow song you should have added more rhyme scheme to keep it form being boring and use metaphors to keep it interesting your crowd isnt just ladies its gay guys like the q also....keep that shit in mind

why would I be mad? You don't understand what the track is for, so it makes your feedback seem irrelevant IMO. You might as well be going into battles and be like "the songs was too offensive and violent!". If you're listening to tracks to hear that ol "Don't be illogical! I got diabolical hair folicals!!", this isn't the track for you!! And I don't leave irrelevant feedback on anyone's tracks, so I don't see how you made that comparison, lol. How many times you seen me say "is it a good track? definitely. Is it my speed? Definitely not." where as you're saying "it's not my speed therefore it's a bad track". As for Cream's singing, no, this wasnt' the first time he's been in a studio. He's laid 2 tracks at another studio before this, though I'm not sure how long ago.

And I don't see what "gay guys" has to do with my target audience, which isn't gay guys. You're saying I shoulda done some ol canibus shit on this beat...so that I can get gay fans? LOL wtf.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote