View Single Post
Old 10-13-05, 11:40 PM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

The beat reminded me of a mainstream beat I just cant' remember right now.

First verse cme in super high energy energy and kinda tapered off a little as it went on, but the flow never slipped. The lyrics were suitable for this type of track. The lyrics weren't bad, but on the flipside, they weren't like "WOW!!" either, which woulda killed this track.

Second verse also starts off high energy and cools off. Honestly, the feedbakc for the second verse is the same for the second as well - identical. I cna hear the hook being pasted in after the second verse is over and it dosen't transition smoothly. The vocals on the third verse sounded about 2bD too high for in my Audio Technica ATH M40fs studio monitor headphones.

Third verse starts off the most hype but it picks back up agian slightly on the ending, but no where near the energy it started with. This for what ever reason made the verses seem liek they fell off. It's a "pretty good" song, but I tihnk if the flow was sritten to bing the pace back up at the ned it would have been a "great" track.

PS, nice clarity. What mics you guys using?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote