View Single Post
Old 10-16-05, 04:12 PM   #2
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

Whats your worst experience:Id say, going to the funeral home for the awake of my mom, i couldnt stand to see her not moving/breathing..seemed almost unreal
whats your scariest experience: Probally waking up to a spider on its web coming down towards my face (im deathly afraid of spiders lol)
do you have both parents: dad, moms passed on
what class are you in (high, middle, low)- in between middle and low
whos been an influence on your life: My friends are big but deff. my mom.
your favourite rapper and why: Eminem...im not on his dick...i can just sit back and relax to his music and chill...the vulgar stuff helps me get the adrenaline pumping to write for myself..and helps all around..hes a great artist
a biography of who you are:Ok, im Ricky Bjork..I was born august 16th, 1989
6-3 205 lbs...blonde hair blue eyes......on the muscular side...i was born in Helsinki, Finland..and sense then i have moved to detroit....but just last month i find myself in quincy massachusetts...i play basketabll and baseball...im a junior at North Quincy High School.....i play for varsity basketball and deff. varsity baseball this year.....Im just starting to seriuosly
rap since august....but before that just didnt get it......ummmmm yea.......im having a lack of pussy right now......cant seem to go through a night w/out getting screamed at by a girl....matta fact its the same girl....i hate it...yup that me....girls call me a pervert.........i mean damn...........aint that harsh?

i basically just dug up a bunch of personals for myself