View Single Post
Old 10-17-05, 03:06 AM   #1
Magic5

The PLL Needs Graphics

IP:

I already have Ltizzle and Daubs providing graphics for the league, but I need 2 more as of now, and I want to get as many of you in this as possible.

So, I need either one or two people to make 2 graphics.

The first one -

I'm going to be making a thread entitled "The History Of The Title Match." I need a graphic to put on the first post of that thread.

Somewhere on it, it needs to say "The Punchline League" and "The History of the Title Match" Other then that, it's up to you. Go look at Daubs and Ltizzle's shit when he gives to me to get an example of what I'm looking for. I don't want any rappers on it or any of that shit. I need this to represent a respectable league.

The second one -

I'm going to be making a thread entitled "Past Champions." I also need a graphic to put on the first post of that thread.

Somewhere on it, it needs to say "The Punchline League" and "Past Champions" Once again, be creative. Look at what I have, as the shit that I have posted up in every battle, and when Ltizzle gives me his, in the Contendership and Championship battle, is what I'm looking for. I won't post anything that is garbage. Be creative, don't bomb it with some boring shit.

I don't know what you want for doing this. I have some RV money if you really want that. I just need these graphics.