View Single Post
Old 10-17-05, 04:41 AM   #11
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Voted For: -U.N.F-

Honestly Trans...not feelin this ya voice isn't anywhere near cut out for this beat + it's crunk and personally this type of beat is ish for a battle...too commercial...flow is also an area that needs work on you fall off and really aren't on beat for most of the track either...emotion isn't good either it sounds like your scared of the mic...

Trans i don't think audio battling is your thing at the moment for certain reasons 1 you need to develop your own style coz your verse was very plain and your brand new to audio i can tell (your account ain't been properly registered yet lol) 2 ya voice isn't that of a battle rappers it lacks the emotion at the moment to suceed in this area & 3 ya production on the trackwas also something that needs attention to as well...many pops in that verse which hindered it quite badly IMO...but like i said ya new and you should find your feet soon if you wanna venture in rap further...don't let this feedback put you down i'm only pointing out sections that need work on...all you gotta do is prove me wrong

UNF...voice sounds like you puttin a deeper voice on lol...flows a lil better punches are played...beat is hella basic...some personals thrown in there...delivery is ok but emotion is forced due to the sound of ya vocals...lol beat sounds a lil like an eminem 1st time at producing type beat lol...you won...but only due to experience...against someone else you'd get merked easy wit a verse like this IMO...coz improvement is also needed on your part...

but V/UNF...RTF in my sig (E.C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog