View Single Post
Old 10-17-05, 09:34 PM   #5
DaRk ReLiGiOn
Banned: Biting

IP:

I come swarming with flows, warming your nodes, lyrical assaults dastardly and start storming your modes,
Conform the bestowed, I drop ‘Electric body Shocks’ to step up and own your ass like JailHouse Uniform Codes,
Your verse is inconsequential, this detrimental mental slips disks and flips scripts when I slay hides,
Never sentimental, but experimental proving your style has limited capacity like hard discs for A drives,
This Won is out of style like MC Hammer pants, Ill de-‘feet’ you to prove that Im looking at lames,
Booking your shame, rhetorical instigator is treating ya like a window and putting you in ‘pane’,
I swell flames alight, gasoline sentences ignite ideas and thoughts and proceed to tell shame plights,
Well claimed writes, battling a member from a gay crew and most of them cant even fucking spell the name right,
Rhyming in-a-stint of words in-a-sprint, instinctively lashing out in battles leave them walking with-a-splint,
In any rapping level imaginable I know Im ahead of Talk and thats without the time difference,
This Pathetic Emcee gets Ripped Conclusively, Incisions Seriously Injures this Opponents Nutrients,
The same Phonetic Ego Ravaged, Continuing Investigation Sees Illness Obliterating his Nucleus’,
The omnipotent definition of MC, the ever knowing ever flowing who is capable of wins and is quick to plan,
Lyrical heavyweight, with swift demands Ill throw you in the air to prove that shit hits the fans,
My tactics attack shit, I smack back quick against wack shit so practice to drop your weak façade of theatrics,
I pack equipment and trap flicks, burned like matchsticks as I hand out more Ls than dealers to marijuana addicts...

~Style Switch~

Defeatin-me is like readin-a-test you ain't studied for cuz you know your gon' fail before tweakin-the-text,
searchin ways too brake me is like Recess-in-quests you gonna need more then Metal Teeth before you'd b eatin-the-best,
I'll Insert-leeches-who-feed-on-this-guest when I Reach-deep-in-ya-chest i'm startin 2 feel-the-weak-in-your-flesh,
i'll punch with Illness that hurts the vortex of words worst then first-tuberculosis,
So let-me reverse cheap with flows of Osteoporosis that'll Split your Bones Faster then the work-of-mozes....