View Single Post
Old 10-18-05, 11:28 AM   #14
leady
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satans Spawn
Noone Has Gave The System A Loss ......In Order For The System To Give You Your Check In Post It Has To Suffer A Constant Lost For Your Post

Its Not A Real Battle Lost Its Just a Post Count That Goes On The Record

.,....Trust me This Is The answer Bcuz I USed to Own a Vbulletin Site A While back and it was like this one with my battle system and I Know how it goes so yeah

Problem Solved.

lol this system strobe uses will be different to yours, every site with a battle system has its own custom one... and i dont know anybody who uses the crappy one made on vbulletin.org ..... the dude who posted that up posted the shittiest ever battle system..... but i love how u act like owning a VB board in the past means u KNOW what it is.

chances are the system was used in a test run of the battle system to check its working properly, anybody who runs a bored would instantly use an account nobody posts to check it works simply because it involves alot of database re-coding aswell as .php coding in quite alot of files. so chances are it could be strobe testing it worked when he installed the battle system.

either that of any of the above mentioned or could be a couple of other things.... only way to get real answer is ask strobe