View Single Post
Old 10-18-05, 06:10 PM   #10
Magic5

IP:

Voted For: Natural killa

Ghost

You a "Natural-Killa",but Yet if you Was To Shank Air You Couldnt even Threaten ( Mother-Nature )//
Too Bad Your Only Seen 4 dayz Of The Week,Like Da Re-Run Episodes Of -Frazier-//
Played..
Schoolin Me Burnin-da-Hatred,But Yet u Aint Changed,cuz u still couldnt rip me if u Bit Linez,-------------------
yet Copy-n-Paste It//
Nope..
Im Back For the throne,only Difference kid is You Gone like Motherz With Adopted Children when they Grown//
Coudlnt Conect With Punches,If u Was Physically Swingin N Make CONTACT with the Microphone//
Could have made the concept decent.. worded wrong though..
U a Killa,But hey Shyt then i guess Im A Killa In Process of BEing Late For A Hit//
Cant Relate-to-my-shit,Couldnt "CUm" at me with "flow" if u were to Abbreviate With Ya CLIT//
Played to shit..
You Couldnt Compare to Me,Of My mother Verbally and Visonly Proved you Were My Blood//
have Your Mind Going Balistic With The 'FLOW',like split DOME at da NEW ORLEANZ floodz//
Pretty good..

Natural Killa

this my 1st and worst line.....and I've already passed ya,cuz
the ghost i'm battling here.....is about mean as Casper was
Decent..
ur always the last to buzz cos ya shit's always gon be worse,son
ya skills a "chip" on the 'ol block and ya verses "hertz" none
Pretty decent..
so go get ya purse 'n run,ya got no advantage to sit through
cos 6 months ago,i sucked
..........and yet,I still managed to beat you!!!
Ehh..
guarenteed....at the end of this,I'll have your pride stirred wit treason
& ya texas as whack the Rangers were this season..(text-as)
Concept was good, but you shouldn't have made it a baseball reference.. like, you should have done something like..

How the fuck you gonna man up? Damn, you're just a boy, kid
And your Texas is so bad that even the hurricane tried to avoid it

..or something like that.

not without reason...so don't think I'll have ya be the last to drown
cuz ur the only ghost I know that could neva elevate pass the ground
Cool..

Overall, Ghost had 1 decent punch.. whereas Natural Killa had quite a few. Natural Killa's concepts were better.. his punches hit harder.. he just had the better overall verse, so my vote goes to him.

Vote - Natural Killa

Both of you you should sign up for the Punchline League. It'll give you a chance to elevate without messing up your record. You should check it out.