View Single Post
Old 10-18-05, 09:28 PM   #6
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

A little something you all should work on...

Bonecollector still doesn't amaze me with his topicals. I found his verse monotonous, really, I don't know what he should work on, it just doesn't seem to click for me. Maybe ya should...check out some of my more recent dope shit...you have to have a nice storyline incorporated with a good emotional vocabulary teeming with imagery...I have my standards high.

The topic isn't all that original, but oh well.

Untraceable, I hate when people use more then like three syllable words that end in words like 'ation', it ruins it for me...it feels monotonous to me, like it's there to rhyme. You have to blend vocabulary with a good unpredictable rhyme...not shit like

'medication
association
decredation'

and other words like that.

Multi, that was pretty good. The whole dots kind of give me the semblance of a broken heart, because the gash down the middle. The rhymes you did were pretty basic but could, and as your name suggests you are fluent with multis. The rose metaphor was nice, something I would've thought up and I thought 'there should be a double meaning when you say rose' when I read it, and there you go. Great minds think alike; just kidding, I still rule topicals.

8/10. Good collab, but not the best I've seen. RTF on The Iron Pile...

...all of you!