A-Sez

this kid bends over fo tha fellas n he takes it raw
i dont need 2 commit a crime, but ima break tha law
Cool..
i dont even gotta use good rymes, cuz ur shit is wack as hell
yeah, it means i just put this pussy 2 sleep myself
Nah..
c wut im sayin? my lyrics kill u, ur about 2 die
ima school this kid. battle me? wut is Jr.? high?
Concept had potential.. the wording was horrible, though..

ThatNigga

This kid doesen't kno who tha fuck he's battlin/\Newsflash dawg your not an emcee your style is generic
Shoot off Wit only one clip and already his head's rattlin/\Have this nigga vommitin because i flow toxic
Not a punch..
This niggaz on kool kol-b's dick he needz 2 be eraticated/\Dude givin out dumb-ass votes he's fuckin eerie
Kool kol-b in Member Mugshots wasn't the first time he masturebated/\Cuz like faggots at at a bitch party he always says Fuck Puss-c
Didn't connect..
When this cat thinks of kool kol-b he gets a bizzy-bone-r/\Cant even compare his shit to bone thugz n harmony
U can tell he's always at home jackin off he's a fuckin loner/\Ha fah this guy battlin me is intolerable cruelty
Nope..

Overall, this battle wasn't that good at all. A-Sez had that one cool line about "breaking law," but the rest wasn't that good. ThatNigga's verse was just bad. Two of his three punches didn't even rhyme (generic/toxic, harmony/cruelty) and his concepts weren't original. Overall, A-Sez just had the more polished verse, and his one good punch was enough to take the win.

Vote - A-Sez

Both of you should sign up for the Punchline League. It's one of the best leagues this site has ever seen, with over 50 people in it right now. It's a good place to elevate without messing up your records. You should sign up.