View Single Post
Old 10-20-05, 04:01 AM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Voted For: Invektive

Blackmage: Listening...nice beat...kicks straight into it...i used this beat once myself for a diss...flows off...mic quality is not good...adlibs seems to make it worse as well...most of ya ish is inaudiable coz of the mic and poorly placed adlibs...flow falls off in places...but catches up wit the beat...i ain't feelin this the production of ya track personally is lettin this verse down...lyrics are deffo needed for this battle coz of quality...i can make out a couple of disses...emotion wise ya sound laid back and on these type of beats you need to come hard on the mic...ok...my advice for next time...either get a better mic...or try and play around wit it to better the quality...coz the beat was too strong for the vocal quality and really harmed the quality of the production

Invektive: Listening...feelin the re-mixed beat of this coz i can't stand the original one lol...quality is a helluva lot better...opener aight...lol @ pokin ya rats...flow is aight...a slow style delivery is cool....lol @ seeing right thru...nice @ number 1 artist that nobody mentioned...yea this is an aight diss...quality is 10x better which definitely better verse wise due to the fact i can hear every word ya sayin...lol @ holdin triggas some aight stuff in this...flows better too...IMO...pretty much a merkin...ohhh @ closer...racist?...hmm kinda but you justify it by goin 'mage that is'...good drop

Vote: Invektive...RTF in my sig vs E.C (audio)

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog