View Single Post
Old 10-21-05, 10:00 AM   #94
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Voted For: Paranoid

ok here's my breakdown...

flow: paranoid has this subject IMO his bar layout was much better organised than Sinceres and evenly spread. Sin had a good flow to his verse but some lines were longer than others causing lines to drag on

Imagery: again Para edged this IMO i could relate better to his topic than Sin's...the choice of 5 was a good thing to do because i felt it gave both ya a chance to experiment with different verses in ya own way and in this case, Para did better with his choice.

Structure: Both had similar styles...paragraph breakdowns...so no-1 really edged this it was clear to read on both ends really.

Topic...like imagery Para got this because like i said reading his verse i was feelin his topic more IMO particulary these bars

He defended his attentions, as he pretended to play
By loving his skill, to steal from the rich was his pay
He’d look to destroy, so he’d always like in betrayal
His brain messed up, and all he did was fight in denial
Never was he loyal to reality, nor royal to mentality
He scavenged for fame, by erupting his foil to fatality..
Eventually he figured, hesitation would grab him
And he was correct, never to suspect it’d stab him

^ there were others too but these few were jus an example...Sin stayed on point but i wasn't as attached to his verse as i was Paras...

All in all my vote goes to Paranoid...but good drops by both cats...Para can't RTF and i wouldn't expect Sin to so think of this as a free one

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog