View Single Post
Old 10-21-05, 11:17 AM   #8
leady
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
This reminds me of way back in the day, when kids used to think I was trying to act black just because I rapped. It was really wack because I didn't act any differently around white people than I did around black people. I hung out in the "hoods", still got some good friends out there, but it was always cool because everyone knew I was just being myself. Now there's some white people I know that will get really uneasy in those areas, and actually thouroughly convince themselves that they're gonna get shot. That's just stupid IMO.

i know what you mean, where i grew up, is rough as fuk, mainly run by yardies, shit is just a mess, cnt describe it... anyway when i moved where i am now which is some what a decent area, still has trouble but nowhere like where i lived, anyways ppl was allways like "oh u wigga" cos of how i dressed n the music i listen to... n then i started gettin "where u grew up isnt rough... u jus tryna be black cos its the image" so when i went to visit my dad i took one of them over.... and walked upto my cousins house for a party... the kid was paranoid all the way there, turned up to the house party full of yardies, n he just started gettin scared.... then a few hours in the night sum1 got shot on the street next to the one we was at, police cars n helicoptors all over.. n dude was starting to literally freak out "omg omg sum1 got shot, omg im dead" kinda shit.

kids like that make me laugh