Thread: Female Orgasm
View Single Post
Old 10-21-05, 07:12 PM   #39
COME luva
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
yo i have made cumn come out of my girl but it never squirted and i was diong research and it said that a women should be lucky to squirt once in her life and some wll even learn how to squirt becuase with out squirting its not worth it

so hats why i wanted to know if this was fact or fiction becuase it just looks like they pee every where, but now i know its real it will keep my sex life more interesting

word............and for everyone who said this thread was dumb, well THA Q, why did you post in i more times than anyone?

and true i could have googled this and i did but i couldnt find anyting really, so i made this thread, and what is the point of posting in this thread just to say
"this is a dumb thread"

there is no point so please STFU

I said what I said to prove a point...which was validated earlier this afternoon...That had I made a thread like this, it would be closed. And, of course, I made a thread like this and VOILA it was closed.

But...I guess Rap and Sex go hand and hand so...chat away

I jus find the subject of body fluids to be revolting

**THATNIGGA = A REAL NIGGA

Tsk tsk tsk @ all the FOLLOWERS on RV.

"You definitely reap what you sow. But, everything you reap isn't necessarily because you sowed it. Weeds can creep in and ruin fertile ground."

Who's allowed:

Anybody. (EXCEPT THA Q) You benefit from both more people AND less people and anyone that makes it beyond the first round can end up on your team. Both teams ................

BLACK SHEEP