View Single Post
Old 10-22-05, 09:07 PM   #122
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
Now we're resorting to "crack smoking" jokes...pssf...and ur a damn looney toon...

Cyber sex...who gives a shit...niggas is jokin

like I said...AT LEAST I haven't fucked a MINOR like this lunatic I know...wait..that's you.

kid...go fuck yaself

Miss Apexx...yea...daz it.

<--DEAD

OK man, you busted me. I've slept with lots of minors when I was also a minor. At least 5 I can think of off the top of my head, and we enjoyed our presence greatly. The age of innosence is lost these days and sometimes I wish I could take it back. But something about being insulted by a guy who preys on "pre-teens" as he calls them on a rap board that hes' too good for, yet comes here daily - it just dosen't affect me. No one believed your bullshit about N at all - do you notice aboslutely no change? You are incapable of functions of a normal human being with average intellegence. A sure result of crack smoke, but I'm sure it's not your fault. Blame your papy for that defect. Now go change the subject some more and try and look important. Then go make more love songs dedicated to me, you fruitbasket.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote