View Single Post
Old 10-22-05, 10:47 PM   #44
%%%%
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
IDH ignore that NK lil' character he likes females with unibrows and no ass or tits... He wouldn't know what a real woman looked like on his best day, he don't like light skinned or dark-skinned people.. I guess he want his wife midnight or super-pale. He's only 15 and not ready to mature.

He watches Aladdin movie on the repeat to study how a "hoodrat" could get a Princess without the help of a genie... Ain't that cute and shit? Give the lame a break, he'll get over the Disney drawn up girls. Tryna fuck cut out dolls. And notice he scared to post his pic or even his name...

So becuz I don't like this monkey ass bitch names I daughter hoz...then it means I like bitches with unibrows 'n no ass or tits?ANd besides..wat girl talks like that anyways?....Only ones that do are lesbians 'n whores...which are you?..or are you both?
Cause every girl I know..they all talk about personality...none would go about talkin about another bitches ass or tits in the open like that.
And I happen to like all girls as long as they know they mean nothing and deserve no respect so they'll let me slap 'n kick 'em up whenever the fuck i feel like it.
ANd you bring up my age like it means a mutha fuckin thing.Yea..I'm 15...and yet..i been through more than you've seen..you little pasty ugly bitch.
And it's nothing about "fear" that i won't post my pic or name....I already told you the reason..and I ain't goin through the backburner to say it again neither.So...for now...you just keep wondering wat my name is or wat i look like....