Thread: Just think..
View Single Post
Old 10-23-05, 10:35 AM   #3
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Interesting post... For starters, spul is rich cause his parents are succesful, not him. I just wanted to get that out of the way before I respond to the rest of the post...

What your talking about here actually relates directly to something I really stand for as a rap artist.. I feel its a big steriotype for rappers and fans of rap to take on the image of a criminal or gangsta. Personally I been involved in some pretty big time criminal shit in my life.. And one thing I want to teach people with my music and speech is that crime is NOT glamorous.. The exact image so many people who enjoy rap music aspire to these days is fundementally flawed. Its not cool to be a gangsta or criminal and people who do the shit do it because they have no other avenue to take. Thing is, these days thats pop culture and everyone wants a peice to try and live up to steriotypes of whats considered 'cool'.

I tell you straight up... The day I started rapping, was the day I stopped selling guns AND also the day my life started to get on track. People these days live WAY too much for the NOW as opposed to working towards creating a good legacy to leave after you enter the transition of death.

People that aspire to be criminals and gangstas have very weak outlooks on what life is actually about and to let this steriotype become the forefront of pop culture is why human beings are lacking in intelligence so much within earth's population that the superior few are able to control large masses of public stupidity with their ability to see through the bullshit they are fed by devices such as all forms of media and influencial large corperation giants.

Humans need a big change in the way we look at life. This will come through large scale war. And it will happen within our lifetimes.

Mark my words.

word, i'm basically broke. lol but my parents ain't just get the money, they got it from workin' hard and studyin' hard. So they earned what they got. So I don't know why people should hate on that. and yea, hip-hop shouldn't matter what background or how much money you got. It should only matter about the music you make

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote