Thread: Just think..
View Single Post
Old 10-23-05, 11:01 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
word, i'm basically broke. lol but my parents ain't just get the money, they got it from workin' hard and studyin' hard. So they earned what they got. So I don't know why people should hate on that. and yea, hip-hop shouldn't matter what background or how much money you got. It should only matter about the music you make

In rap music it does..

A character is defined by occurances in ones life that test their boundrys. People with good upbringings usually lack on experience of bad times that build character. People with parents that support them all their lives, havnt lived to see hard times like others have...

Now I dont know you as a person... But comming from the upbringing you have, money has probably never been much of an issue to you... Comming from a poor upbringing myself, my family struggles to make payments for us to keep this place we live in... I have been through times where I'm so damn broke I just get so angry I feel like literally blowing up.. I have straight up knocked someone out because they said something stupid to me on a bad day more than once... That is the type of shit you wouldnt have experienced because youve always been secure money wise and in the position that you dont have to worry yourself about a lot.

Rich kids sometimes have problems like....... Their parents dont pay much attention to them.... But a lot of the time, rich kids are unrealistic little shitty spoilt brats.... Which is why your average rich kid doesent fit into rap where you need to be very down to earth and have actually been through hard times climbing from the absolute bottom to the top making songs that represent what YOU seen as a person and YOUR struggles in order to help other people going through the exact same shit.... And at the same time sell to a bunch of punk ass wanna-be's that buy your shit cause they think it sounds cool......

If your really interested in not becomming a rich kid trynna rap steriotype..

Go leave your home, get a job and stay in a poor part of town for a while... You might get killed or robbed a lot cause of naievity.... But hey, some people have no choice but to adapt to that type of surrounding. You should think yourself lucky to be rich.... But rapping is something that might be beyond you....

Just a word of warning.