View Single Post
Old 10-23-05, 11:36 AM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
In rap music it does..

A character is defined by occurances in ones life that test their boundrys. People with good upbringings usually lack on experience of bad times that build character. People with parents that support them all their lives, havnt lived to see hard times like others have...

Now I dont know you as a person... But comming from the upbringing you have, money has probably never been much of an issue to you... Comming from a poor upbringing myself, my family struggles to make payments for us to keep this place we live in... I have been through times where I'm so damn broke I just get so angry I feel like literally blowing up.. I have straight up knocked someone out because they said something stupid to me on a bad day more than once... That is the type of shit you wouldnt have experienced because youve always been secure money wise and in the position that you dont have to worry yourself about a lot.

Rich kids sometimes have problems like....... Their parents dont pay much attention to them.... But a lot of the time, rich kids are unrealistic little shitty spoilt brats.... Which is why your average rich kid doesent fit into rap where you need to be very down to earth and have actually been through hard times climbing from the absolute bottom to the top making songs that represent what YOU seen as a person and YOUR struggles in order to help other people going through the exact same shit.... And at the same time sell to a bunch of punk ass wanna-be's that buy your shit cause they think it sounds cool......

If your really interested in not becomming a rich kid trynna rap steriotype..

Go leave your home, get a job and stay in a poor part of town for a while... You might get killed or robbed a lot cause of naievity.... But hey, some people have no choice but to adapt to that type of surrounding. You should think yourself lucky to be rich.... But rapping is something that might be beyond you....

Just a word of warning.

word, I feel you, but on that last paragraph..... like next year, I'ma be movin' out be on my own for a year, and see how shit is. Experience it a bit, it wouldn't be long enough, but it'd be something.
But also, it should depend on what type of songs I make. Like if I made songs sayin' "Life wasn't easy to me, I did shit the hard way" or shit like that, then i'd just make myself look stupid and shit, but if I actually can make songs about everyday shit happenin' to people, like not shit that matters really on how much money you got. Like more story type stuff. but iunno, we'll see how it works out.. But yea, i had some personal problems that I could talk about, but I ain't wanna put it out on this site. People I talk to a lot on AIM know, but we'll see...

but also, my parents ain't super rich really, it's just above the average. like inbetween that. like my parents couldn't afford a million dollar house. My parents jus did somethin' I thought was smart. Just buy a decent sized house, and use the remainin' money to put stuff that would make livin' their more entertaining. No use in buyin' a huge ass house, if you can't put a lot of shit inside it.

but yea, I see what you mean though. We'll see how it plays out.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote