View Single Post
Old 10-23-05, 06:29 PM   #29
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

Voted For: Paranoid

alright this is how it goes

Structure

i give structure to Paranoid. im feeling the structure on this,. especially how you had the italics in the beginning then it switched as the topical began. Mystic you also had a good structure. but it was much longer. and stretched. Paranoid was much easier to read. therefore i give paranoid structure

flow

again Paranoid gets flow. his shit was quick and easy to follow. The multi's werent good by neither. ya'll need to improve on that. mystic had ok flow. but it was long as hell. you couldn't rap that on a beat. so flow goes to paranoid

imaginary
goes to mystic hands down. paranoid had ok imaginary. but i could accually feel like i was there with mystics drop. it was harmonizing and interesting to read. paranoids was more basic and straight to the point. This was close. but mystic takes this

Vocab

vocab goes to mystic. he had much better word usage. and it sounded alot more matured and better then paranoids. paranoids shit was good but it was all basic wording. so mystic gets vocab

overall its a split decision. but just because of the structure and the storyline imma give it to paranoid..close battle

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y