View Single Post
Old 10-24-05, 01:45 AM   #3
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Some dropped nice, others dropped gay…

…but not as gay as Speats trying to be a fuckin’ cowboy!!

The Top 16 Reviews

Championship Match: Mr. Key (3-0) vs. Apostrophe (3-0)

I Dont Know You?? Recycling From B-Boys Please..
Cuz Like Ray Charles.. I Could Be Blind.. And Still Pound Keys..

VS.
Nothing.

A shame really, Mr. Key came in and dropped a nice bar that had Apostrophe beat in my opinion. Unfortunately he came in two days late, so naturally Apostrophe decided to take the easy win and be the first Champion of the PLL this time around. He remains undefeated and he’ll be going up against Young Blaze next week.

..Mr. Key’s Punchline..
This kids a fag, me no showing was ur best bet dike
He's like a chick n a nail shop...
The way he thinks a manicure his inept sex life

Contendership Match: FuxJustAWord (3-0) vs. Young Blaze (3-0)

Ur blind in the Sun-light...so U aint gon see but u'll feel a Ray
I'm Scratchin Fux out so much
.......................................U can call me a censor'd Dj

VS.
Nothing.

This was sad really, Fux says that he’s never in on Friday so he should drop before then, or just sign out of the league. And the sad part is, is that he can drop fire and really if he would’ve dropped in this, I have no doubt that he would’ve taken the battle with ease. Young Blaze dropped weak, when he can drop better, but luckily Fux pulled a no-show. So Young Blaze takes the win, remains undefeated and will go against Apostrophe in the Championship Match this week.

Apotropaic (3-0) vs. The Revelation (3-0)

"A pot" of gold for this leprecaun, small wins with simple words,
But his luck has ran out, and crashed faster then a tire off the curb.
VS.
you fell off, its easy to see that im ownin ya, dog see
when this rev drops, ill just push my car over his body

Both undefeated, this to me was an upset victory. The Rev, despite being a topical head is know to come good with punches. This time he tried a leprechaun nameplay on the basis that Apo’s name was green which I thought was fuckin stupid. Then he took it some other way with the tire off the curb/crashing concept. Apo came with a real played nameplay on The Rev, but The Rev’s bar was too weak and confusing to some to get him any votes. Apotropaic came away the victor with 10 votes to 0.

Spektikul (3-0) vs. Soul Rebel (2-1)

Spektikuls a joke, shit..I've seen what to exspekt out of you..
More skeptikul really, since you've had six of your losses dq'ed
VS.
Initials RB, so that explains why your always running..
Fuck Red Bull! I'm A Mountain to more than you Dew sonning..

Yet another battle between two of TE’s Co-Leaders for the 3rd week running, nothing suspicious going on there is there Mim, lol. This was a good battle; both came good with nice bars, at first it looked like Spektikul would run away with the battle. But then votes started coming in for Soul making it a closer race than it first seemed. But eventually Spek would again run away with the votes and take a relatively easy win. With that win it puts him at 4-0 along with Apotropaic, they will go against each other in the Contendership Match to see who will go for the title.

Vaskez (2-0) vs. Typical (2-0)

Bitch claims he don't get owned, right, let's go with the hype
So's true, he'll never get a girl, since he's nobody's Typ

VS.
Now i dont mind losing, but dont you go Losing ya Mind Dick
(Why r u here?)
U couldnt take Rb's balls out ya mouth...... using da Heimlech

This, by my opinion was a weak battle, neither person dropped a decent bar. One person thought that Typical took the battle, and their vote for him caused a little beef that lasted all of 2 days. Everyone else went with Vaskez, so clearly that person see’s things differently than everyone else, but Vaskez took the win with extreme ease, making him another person who is still undefeated. Judging from his past battles and his overall skill level I expect that he’ll be one of the main contender’s for the championship title.

Nick Fletcher (2-1) vs. L.I. (2-1)

lendin u so many hits. ull have to pay rent bitch
give you .500 reasons to quit rap
....starting with week 5's win percentage
VS.
Ure wack rite now, but ya still think ya dope, L.I. stop actin' silly..
Cuz kid, lately I've seen more ass from you, than I have from ya siggy..

My opinion, this was an ok battle, it wasn’t incredibly dope, but it wasn’t weak. Both battlers brought ok bars to the table, some voters thought they were real good, others thought they were merely ok. The first vote went to L.I. but then once that was over every vote came to Nick Fletcher who won 8-1 in the end. Both are evenly matched on the same skill level, but this time Nick came out the easy victor. Nevertheless both battlers will be showing themselves a lot in the Top 16 and gunning for that Championship title.

9th Degree (2-1) vs. –Cezar- (2-1)

This is school and you the nerd im the bully...Ima blokk his lokka
Take ya around 9 years to get to me like degrees for a docta.
VS.
It's always heat, boy bands or school to flip my name and attack me
That's 3...
...same number of sites I've seen your bar worded exactly

As if there was any doubt of who would win this from the start, 9th dominated in the voting getting a successful 15-2 victory. Cezar basically ruined his setup with the punchline, the setup was decent, but he took it somewhere else, and used a played nameplay. 9th brought a nice bar, one of the best ones in the league for the week, easily he deserved the win. There was a lot of moaning about him feeding off the other guy’s verse, which he did…that was breaking the rules. But Cezar acted stupid and evened it out by breaking the rules himself with a little swaying. So, both broke the rules so they cancelled each other out, and 9th took the win from votes.

DaTrusHurtz (1-0) vs. DoContinue (1-0)

You won't ever be a threat to me so get away ya homo
I mean your idea of Martial Arts is a big Eminem photo

VS.
cant handle datruth? i wont give you a chance to improve
cuz style is craps, so roll on, wit me you just gamblin dude...

The main problem for DC in this battle was that his wording was off, and a few people didn’t actually understand the full wordplay he was using. Even still, DTH had the overall better punch, the concept was to some real good and to some quite played and gay. Even still, everybody decided that DTH performed better and he came away with an easy KO. DTH is definitely a contender, judging from last season’s battles he can do a lot better than he delivered in this battle.