View Single Post
Old 10-24-05, 01:52 AM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Really, some of these people’s punches were really fuckin’ weedy.

Kinda like Kon.Tay.Juz’s puny ass muscles in this pic.

The Rest of the Reviews

Payn (0-0) vs. Immense (0-0)

Wow. What a battle, the dopeness of this battle was too much for RV to register. Or at least that’s what the two fools involved would like to think. Neither one even made an effort to check in, that takes no-showing to an even wacker level. You are both gay and don’t try and come back unless you intend on showing.

Kon.Tay.Juz (0-0) vs. In Fluents (0-0)

And the shock of the week, Kon actually showed up. Damn, and he had no-showing down to perfection. But, on a serious note good job showing up, he took the no-show win.

Os1ris (1-2) vs. Makeveli Trained (2-1)

Like your alias name you should just stay in solitude..ya dig...
Cause this dick only thinks of being hard when lookin at his sig..

VS.
Nothing.

Yes, Os1ris actually showed up, Makeveli did manage a check in, but I guess dropping a two line bar was too strenuous of an exercise for his fingers. Personally, if he would’ve showed I think he would’ve taken the battle easy, but oh well, congrats to Os for getting his second win.

Pictureperfect2 (1-1) vs. Natural killa (1-1)

think you're a rapper, well your just fakin kid
cuz u could buy a penis pump and still not make it big
VS.
ur too dumb & stupid to spit something that'd make us go "WOW!!"
cuz it's not that you didn't want to check in
........it's just that you don't know how......

This battle was weak, picture didn’t even bother with a check in and just came in and dropped. I’m not going to say he is dope, but he is a lot better than what he dropped. NK tried playing off the fact that picture didn’t check in but personally, I didn’t like it and he didn’t use the 3-line method very well. Overall a disappointing, but one-sided battle and NK took all 12 votes with picture getting 0.

Theory (1-0) vs. Shake-spear (1-0)

I'll make YOU fear me, see ya hidin' from the rippin', dude
Cuz... I'll Shake-Spear more then African tribe rituals

VS.
im endin this story backwards so watch how i 'End The'.
cause with punchlines im finishin 'The' like ima "Contenda".

Another battle that wasn’t at the level it could’ve been. Shake-spear for those who may not know is dope at punchlines, he owned many people last season. This time though he tried something a little too complex and near enough everyone who voted didn’t get what he was trying to do. Theory used a played nameplay, and it was also basically just a rearranged way of using the same nameplay hotshh! used last season on shake, still Theory took 12 votes and shake got just 1.

eFFex (0-2) vs. Big_O (0-3) vs. Infinite1 (1-0)

Ay yo when i drop its like a bomb
to bad your gayer then elton john
VS.
Please dont take it seriously , theres no need for remorse.
Cuz my rhymes will lift your spirits...then leave you youre corpse.

VS.
Nothing.

Originally meant to be a 3-way battle, it quickly became a 1-vs-1 when eFFex pulled a no-show. This had to be the gayest battle of the week, both came incredibly weak, and Big_O had the wackest punch in the whole league for the week. With that basic played shit that looked like a 5 year old dropped it, and then Infinite1 came with something almost as weak. Only two people voted, NK gave 1st place to Big_O and 2nd place to Infinite1. Hotshh! came and gave it the other way around.

Mad Knizzle (0-0) vs. MaRVJay1009 (0-1)

u dont be thuggin in da street,u a crook up in a house.
..................you clap marv? nah
be4 u can "lick a shot" i'll put a "bullet in ya mouth".

VS.
People were sayin that you left RV for a while all due to shame
A rap career of more downs than ups,shame it dont refect in ya name

Five votes decided this battle, all of them went to Marv. I really don’t like his wording and the fact that he types like he’s talking gangsta and uses some sort of gun-talk in every bar he ever drops. But MK came in with a basic as hell bar, and it was real weak. He didn’t deserve to win at all, that is why he didn’t. MK, you need to go back to your ghostwriter for some more of them throw away average bars he was giving you last season…..EXPOSED: MK did have a ghostwriter!!

GreatnesS (1-0) vs. Kamze (1-1)

all this kid does is bitch and moan, plus nobody likes him
so all take ya so called solid lyrics,and bust your fuckin chin

VS.
Nothing.

Another no-show battle, Kamze didn’t even bother checking in and I guess Greatness was expecting that as he dropped a weak no-show bar. So another win to add to Greatness’ count, making him another new person who is yet to be defeated.

Fraud (1-1) vs. PEI (1-1)

Foes weak cuz, they flow needs a, tuning fa sho speak up
no beef plus,Im an alcoholic its All about Brandy like Moesha

VS.
Nothing.

Another no-show battle win. PEI came in after complaining that fraud actually came slightly late, but a few people did. Mimesis did say something about that, that a slight extension would be granted, and PEI should’ve just dropped something. He chose not to so gets the loss.

Defined (0-1) vs. Micsachek (0-1)

the mics-i-check rip your flesh make your backbone bend
i define freddy over jason...
.......................beating you with a simple wink at the end

VS.
Nothing.

And another no-show battle, Micsachek checked, but did not drop. Defined brought an easy no-show bar and took his very first win in the PLL.

Diligence (0-1) vs. E.C (1-2)

This battle will be EZ`, it's hard not to be confident
Shit, I dont need censorship to take out Explicit Content
VS.
even if ive got writers block i can snipe shots that drop you,
and no i'm not talking about the zits on your face...
........when i say i want to pop you,

This battle was weak, it was close with what voting happened and rightfully so because both bars were not good. Diligence dropped probably the most played out nameplay on E.C ever. E.C tried the 3-line method, barely pulled it off, but the punch itself was weak and played. Also, unless E.C can prove that Diligence has zits it is technically a fake personal, some people may have took that as a personal rather than a straight punch. Either way, E.C came away with the win edging it out 3-2.

Icy-Hot (0-0) vs. New Meth0d (0-0)

i hate your head cold style you will never be hot
you think your cool, but your reall snot

VS.
if newmethods got skills danm show'em, cuz i aint know you had'em
watch how burns slip off this match like small dick in a magnum

I have to say that this is some of the funniest shit ever. Both dropped late, meaning that New Method dropped an ass bar on purpose, and then Icy rushed his bar. However, still one would think that Icy would take the win, but no, in the end it was New Method walking away with a 4-2 win. The overall cheesiness of his bar won over the voters who really couldn’t help but laugh at it. This basically a case of the wackest bar ever was so wack, it was funny.

Common (0-2) vs. Rah-Ta-Tat-Tat (0-2)

A Sight For Sore Eyes... Man, You're Nothing To Start Winking At
Break Thoughts, When I Pull The Brim Back On Your Thinking Cap
VS.
Me & U Got A 'Common' Enemy...We Both Despise Ur Rapz...
Think Ur A Idol Like Dre?..Only Resemblence Is Ya Both Ghostwrite Ur Tracks!

This battle was hella weak, I am not surprised that it only had one vote in total on it and that went to Rah-Ta-Tat-Tat. He came with an attempted play off of that Withersman dude dropping for Common, but it was weak. Common’s punch was weaker and the whole concept of the punch was worded wrong and it was basic and weak to begin with.

Crazy Hades (0-0) vs. Illist (0-0)

get pissed on and split.. this fools in the bottom so why dig?
& I guess you are the shit..
........................since all your lines deserve to go IN my sig
VS.
God gave this kid the fruits of wisdom, but he went and spoiled it...
go back to your gay clubs, but first...get your license out of the toilet.

Wow, both went with similar punches and both had weak shit. This in my opinion was an upset win because Crazy Hades is a topical head, and Illist when he tries comes real nice with his punches. I still think that if he puts effort into his drops then he will go further than Crazy Hades will. The voting was one-sided really with Crazy Hades taking 4 votes and Illist only taking 1.

Daubs (1-2) vs. Sin`cere (1-2)

Ask sin anything, he'll agree...it dont matta what you said
Cause he's always quick to nod...
...on other peoples heads

VS.
Nothing.

Daubs is definitely lucky that Sin`cere didn’t show, because even though he ain’t that good with punches, Sin could’ve easily beaten that. Daubs dropped a real weak bar, whether or not he knew Sin was going to no-show, I don’t know, but he gets the win bringing him up to 2-2.

Kool Col-B (0-0) vs. Oreo (0-0)

you cant call me delicious, kool col-b must gots it misunderstood
cuz problems with your engine is the only time you put up ya hood
VS.
i'll shank him wif my blade, n watch this pussy stumble
u gonna have 2 break yoself, cuz thats tha way tha cookie crumbles

LMFAO!! This was the other corny battle of the week. Kool Col-B always drops some cheesy ass idiotic bar, but it always seems to win over the voters. He received all 6 votes with one of the corniest bars I have ever seen. Amazingly though, some people thought the nameplay was really clever and original. Lol, Kool Col-B never ceases to amaze and humour me, let’s see how far that can take him in this league though.

Satans Spawn (0-0) vs. Hopesfall (0-0)

When I Throw This Punch Ima Leave Hopesfall Mouth "Wired Up"
We All Know He Cant Throw a Punch Since He Wants To "STFU."
VS.
Banned for biting and back, still writing that wack shit, kid your not first
But your the only guy to spawn from Satan and NEVER post a hot verse!

Wow, in this battle Satan (aka Stanza) really came weak, I’ve seen him drop nice bars before, even when he isn’t biting. But this was wack, his rhyming was off and that fucked up his attempted personal. Hopesfall dropped a decent personal, although the biting concept on stanza has been worn out, but the nameplay was decent and rightfully, Hopesfall took a 6-0 knockout victory.

PreZidict (0-0) vs. Rile1 (0-0)

dont gotta kick this herbs ass, his crack been filled
only reason ya "lifes hair"(here)...
...............is cause u "tracked ya will"!!!

VS.
Strictly Business?? I hope so, that shits a lie, fag, Ill strike and stop heart
how u gonna know about poppin gats, when u can barely even Pop-Tart?

Two new battlers, this battle was ok. Rile1 at first thought that Prez wasn’t gonna show and I bet he wishes he hadn’t, because Prez owned in this battle. There were 10 votes in total and each one rightfully went to Prez. Rile1 attempted some gay ass shit with links, they are played to fuck. The punch itself was also weak, Prez had some nice wordplay and that was it, but his bar totally owned Rile1’s so he easily took the win here.