View Single Post
Old 10-25-05, 04:06 PM   #168
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
When are tracks due by? Cause I couldn't get a new mic.. and so later today you should get on AIM and help me figure out why my sweet computer mic doesn't work. I have two computers at my house.. and it works on one but we dont have speakers on that one, so I can't listen to the beat. The that has the speakers.. it just records the beat straight from the computer. I don't know. You should help me, yo!

Damn son, it aint' that hard of a prob to diagnose. Just but some dman speakers on it, or etter still headphones. I'm not your private tech service guy man, that's what Geetar center is for. Or who ever you bought the mic from. This'd make 3 times I'd be doing this man, and it getting old fast. Try the mic's supplier or a local audio hardware spot.

IDH, what?? headphones are the way to go chief. less noise coming in from the speakers and into the mic, so that = DEF better. Try it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote