View Single Post
Old 10-26-05, 07:57 PM   #57
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
hell yea spul.....it really dont matter with georgia...cause the SEC championship will prolly end up being GA and BAMA....so one of ems gonna end up losing anyways.....

then.....maybe....Texas, USC, Va Tech.....2 of ems gotta lose....im hoping Tex. and Va.....cause honestly i dont think USC is good this year....and if Bama played em in the national championship....theyd have a better chance beating them than the others....Bamas offense would obliterate USC's shitty defense........and Bama has one of the top defenses in the nation ( considering they held both Florida and TN to 3 points )....i think it would be a great match up for Bama

Nah, USC might not look like they have the best team. But trust me, they ain't on a 29 game win streak for nothing. I mean, they know how to win. They got good chemistry goin' throughout their team. like you saw that ND game. I mean how calm leinart was on that 4th and 9 play. dude made it look so easy. And yes, they got luck with the ball goin' out of bounds. But they know how to win, and they always win the close ones, and have had much better team faced then VA or Texas. All Texas had was Texas Tech, who they didn't play anyone great either. So i mean, Texas would be pretty easy for them too. VA maybe too, but I ain't kno much about then........ but I'd rather have it be Texas or VT..... USC i hate so much, I just want them to lose like fuckin' 3 games this yr. ~_~

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote