View Single Post
Old 10-27-05, 07:28 PM   #5
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
cuz IM the only one not afraid to stand up and say what everyone else is thinkin

word

do ya thing...I said EVERYONE ELSE get off ur chick dick...nothing bad about u...Im jus brinin attention to other femcees

No everything you say dealing with femcees is reflected off me, go find a fucking hobby... You state me everywhere. YOU made a thread bout who would have sex with me... You STILL state my name in Rap Idol, sayin you kicked me out.. WHO THE FUCK CARES. and if y'all crying over some people sleeping on a website, y'all need fuckin help...

When I first posted audios they got slept on mad hard... So now I worked to where I'm at somebody wanna spark shit.

Fuck all y'all... I'm being just that real.. And don't call me a femcee, fems = gay girls... Lady Fiya = a female lyricist.

Y'all lost coo points with this thread.

I haven't even dropped another track since the welcome back thread... So Wtf does that say about me getting attention more than anyone else? Xactly.

Y'all want credit, recognition, then fuckin work for it. And EVERY female on here got talent, I never once doubted that and I tell everyone that I talked to what's hot and shit. And shut the fuck up, Q, don't try to justify the thread when you got me mentioned in every thread.