View Single Post
Old 10-27-05, 11:59 PM   #103
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Tito, lol, first chopped and screwed entry for the tourney, lol. The "velour hats" stretch was a nice choice, rhymes but watch that time limit man. Fuckin with the beart was cool and I was wondeing if anyoen woulda thought outside the boxc and change the beats up or use two of em, so you get the bonus credit for that. But watch that time limit man. It's obvious you stretched the beat to make the track longer in duration, but it's still short. If this were round 1 and up, you'd have gotten turned away with a short track. Just a heads up.

SPuL, I don't see your track on your page holmes. Unless it's named something unexpected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
LMFAO @ it ending up being 5 seconds, I thought I had saved the whole shit. I woulda went to sleep if Kryo hadn't told me this shit was 5 seconds too.. LOL, check now.

it's like a 1:06.

god dman, that's a lot better, lol. LMAO you lazy cocksucker!! "Man, tha should be good, fuck it. see you next round" lol. Guarantee you won't be able to say that after Round 0....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
HOPESFALL IS DONNNNE!

Here here!

www.soundclick.com/mondothugz

Top track.. "The Demo 1"

LMAO @ your hi-fi. that's a clear.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X