View Single Post
Old 10-28-05, 03:31 PM   #9
theblob
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
holy shyt!!!!!!! definitely one of the best tracks i've heard on RV thus far!!!! shyt was pure flamage...anybody who disagrees can eat a dick...*not you Q...lmao*

the beat: Dirty!!!! i love shyt like that... only wish i knew about this... woulda loved to have been on this... y'all killed it, thoough

Q... possibly the best shyt i heard from ya... intensity was crazy on this one... switched ya adlibs up from ya usual uh-huh's and yeah's...nice touch with the back up vocals... love that tag team style... sounds like you guys actually went back and forth as you were writing... lines flowed well between change offs...

Tito... my brother from another mother...lmao... yo... i heard you spit fire before but damn... where'd this shyt come from... love that rhyme within a rhyme style ya spittin... on some wild ass multiple multi's type of shyt... definitely added some color to RV with this track...

What else can I say... aside from the quality on Tito's verse... which wasn't all that bad anyways... this shyt is definitely a nomination for track of the month!!! *damn..need to get my quality to sound like Q's!!!*

pssf @ the "not u Q"...why try to keep a man from his hobbies

haa..j/k
neway...I don't have the best quality on the site, but I could Def. help you elevate yours...You're always busy though man or never on for more than 5 minutes...or so it seems

get at me on AIM or MSN and I guarantee you'll be up and running in no time

Aim: Five Source Ent

MSN: michaellesesne@hotmail.com