View Single Post
Old 10-29-05, 05:02 PM   #24
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
1) I'm 0-1 at text.

2) You bitched to strobe when I in fact beat YOU in audio, but you had me dq'd cause you're a bitch.

3) I was agreeing with your entire post, until you said "I should ACTUALLY be 62-18." Meaning you made this entire thread because, even though you've been gone for months, you remember'd what your NET record was, and were pissed when you got back. Congrats - you jus owned yourself with one line. word.

your such a idiot its incrediable.you lost our battle cuz you were pming for votes and swaying in l.l like crazy.you tried to cheat i was winning 3-1 all of a sudden you were unline and it was 5-3 wtf.you know what you did herbie strobe caught you now go cry somewhere else.i said i should be 62-18 to show the point i beat red bull and spektikul and somehow they had the loss took off when the battle was last year sometime.nos yes your dope and beat madd vets im just using you as a example and as for gay ass creative my labels fine idiot im opening a club in ablabny new york next month i been busy with that clown.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote