View Single Post
Old 10-30-05, 12:58 PM   #16
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

Listening...

Production

Alright the beat. the beat is alright, i don't like it that much. but it was alright. The Quality on the lyrics were all around good. i really liked the quality on this shit. it was smooth and shit. I could understand everything clearly and shit. there was no diss and the clip restortion was Sick. lately everybody's on that whisper shit. its dope though. Nice effects aswell. and the volume was nice. wasn't too loud or too low. it was perfect. i was feelin this quality like whoa. For sure the best quality i've heard from all. Nice

Quality 9/10

Vocals

The chorus is very Nice. i like it. it was sick. Im feelin the whispering. and the lyrics. it could get very damn catchy. i can see me having sex with a girl to this song. This was a very nice chorus indeed. and nice effects. this was the best track i've heard no doubt. The flow was very nice on the hook aswell. I don't see any flaws it was all nice

Alright Now. Spul. The lyrics. were very nice man. Your flow fit the beat excellent. This is honestly the best i've heard from you. Your voice is cool. You don't got the sex appeal in your voice though. but one thing. NEVER SAY THE WORD MILDO IN A SEX OR LOVE SONG. thats not right homie. i was disguisted by that line UNTIL, i heard the line after. It was straight fire. how did it go? "Beneath the sheets rap my head up like a hindu" that line was fuckin sick LOL had me crackin up hard. Shit was nice. I could understand everything you were sayin fine. No slur. everything was pronounced good. Real nice verse dawg.

My Boi Ltizzle, it's obvious to see that graphics aint the only you good at. The best thing in your verse is the flow that shit was DOPE. nice shit famz. The Lyrics are nice. I dont think that pick up line would work. but hey, you never know. But yeah your pretty good for someone just beginning audio. Your voice is koo. Im diggin it. This shit was nice homie. Your emotion was blah. dont matter though not alot of emotion needed in this track. but yeah a very nice track dawg. i can understand everything you was sayin. word at you tryin to cut out the beat so you can hear the line haha. nice shit.

Decree. Umm. you didnt have the best verse. but it was alright. Your emotion was there. the quality wasnt too good. Lyrics were alright. but your vocals were a little bit too high. tizzles and spuls matched perfect then when your voice kicked in it was a little bit high. You did have good lyrics though. The Flow umm. its alright. some shit was stressed. And how you gon talk about masterbation in a sex song. Man aint you pos to be talking bout girls LOL. but yeah nice lines in there. you had the nasty verse of the collaberation. LOL but umm. yeah i think this verse was pretty nice

Say word that was Triple N in the hook i didnt even notice.

overall vocals: 7.9/10

Overall nice track yall. i would of wrote more but im kind of tired now.

Return the favour:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213085

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote