View Single Post
Old 10-31-05, 01:36 PM   #44
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Killa
I think Scarface

That might be the first thing we've ever agreed on. All this talk about T.I., Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, etc. is just bullshit. None of those guys will have the longevity that Face has, nor the consistency. If you disagree with me, pick up "The Fix", one of the few 5 mic albums he's put out, released in Fall of '02. It's got great blends of gangster rap, real talk, and even religion, not to mention some great guest appearances and production to match.

OutKast are southern legends as well, but not throughout their entire career. Around 2000, they developed what I call "Nas Disease", in which after the 3rd album, they start going downhill. For those of you planning to say "Nas is still dope so stfu", I'm talking about making quality albums, not just songs (the Nastradamus album was trash). So for their first 3 releases, OutKast were fucking golden.

Ludacris is another great one from the dirty, although he's really from my hometown. What makes Luda great is his creativity, mainly the ability to incorporate humor and still making it dope. And the diversity of his flow is rediculous. Every beat he raps on, even if it doesn't come out as a good track, he rides perfectly. The Red Light District was just about average though, but hopefully Release Therapy will make up for it.

Little Brother I haven't really heard much of, but what I've heard I like, and 9th Wonder is a god on the beats.

But what do I think about Scrappy, T.I and all them? That they're all pretty much the same, and wont be around in 5 years...unless they fused together and made some ultra faux-gangsta rapper whom every TRL fan in the US fell in love with. But that would just be another sign of the approaching appocalypse.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.