View Single Post
Old 10-31-05, 08:28 PM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

LOL........

PLAGIARISM....

I've actually expanded on this theory since I WROTE IT..

While its mostly still true, now a days I would explain it in a different way. See I now know that science and religion do infact exist side by side. Humans are just to ignorant to understand how.

Science answers questions relating to cause and effect, it deals with manipulating the earth's resources to understand 'how' things that have happened happened.

However it can never explain 'how' things came to be in the first place. Religion deals with this. But there is one thing that both sides refuse to recognise that is actually right infront of them.. Religion gives the story of how things came to be... And science tells the same story, but in a more, action and reaction mannor.

To be honest with you, its not science thats in the wrong though.. Its the closed mindedness of religion and its in-ability to understand that not EVERYTHING in text's such as the bible is to be taken 100% literally.. Its a well known theory that the days god talks of in genisis could more or less be thousands.. or even millions of years.

But thats not all.. Religious people, in their ignorance, act as though it is an immpossable theory that evolution might be the scientific explenation for how god is growing and changing things over time.

Life is a mechanical enigma that has been concieved in the transendant imagination of god's endless mind. To understand life is to understand that nothing is real.. And while the cause and effect can be decyphered by scientific methods... The reason we are here is essentually explained in religion.

One day humans will understand this.... But it will take time.