View Single Post
Old 11-01-05, 09:21 AM   #12
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

if I'm recording something and my mom's around and it has a curse in it I'll change the word so I'm not cursing around her but that's it really...I don't change my content in general for anyone...

my boi DVS and I were talking one day about lyrics and he said he thinks a lot of people use the word "nigga" as a filler and just throw it in whenever they can't or don't feel like thinking of anything else to say, so I've made it a point to minimiZe and almost eliminate my use of the word "nigga" in my raps...I'd rather be more creative than to just throw in the word on a whim cuz I don't feel like taking the time to think a little bit more...

far as cursing goes, I also try and minimiZe that but sometimes ya need a good ol' curse word to convey true anger, lmao...but honestly, I'm trying to get to a point lyrically where I don't have to resort to using those either

good thread topic Apexx

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote