View Single Post
Old 11-01-05, 01:42 PM   #8
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

to be honest, you'll never find the answers to any of these questions...being completely real there's nothing wrong with science and not every person that's religious will say "science is bad", in fact, most WON'T say that...

what I believe, Christians are against is people beliving the notion that everything happened merely by chance and there is no higher power that we'll all have to answer to at some point

to me what it comes down to is faith...by definition faith is "the belief in things unseen" and you can either have faith in another "man"s theory or put your Faith in God...personally I wouldn't put mine in someone that started out ust like me cuz he could be wrong just like "I" could be wrong...I depend on no man for my eternal well-being

that's basically like bowing down and praying to the Pope who came out of his mother's womb the same as you and I...nothing about him is special besides the position ANOTHER mere man has given appointed him to

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote