View Single Post
Old 11-01-05, 04:13 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
I was just listening to someones track through my Audio Technica M40fs which I like a hell of a lot but was only hearing the crisp sound through the left ear.

lmao...you should charge them for this adverstising shit..

LOL you're aboslutely right. I should..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckin Ball Kid
thats why you stick tuh cheap equptment so you aint gotta worry about that typa shit and if it break you aint have too be pissed about it being soo expensive ya know? i record witta labtec mic and a sock witta pair of wal-mart "recording" headphones its dope ta me n i mix it good enuff

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no son. That's exactly why you DON'T go with cheap shit. Based on your Microsoft Paint album cover/sig, I'm assuming your quality is AAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. You're just another lazy mc who thinks garbage is "good enough" and then wonder why no one's interested in what you have to say when you have to say it. You make rap look bad, essentially. Oh BTW, the expensive shit is far more accurate (or else why would you need it?) to the sound you're trying to record AND more durable. Especially when you go with a warranty, lol. I coulda bashed my headphones against a wall and taken them back without question if I had got the warranty originally. You could NEVER return those walmart headphones once you open the package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
you should send me that shit you just broke
since you aint goin use it no more..

wel that's funny you should mention that, because I was listening through em yesterday again and sure as shit, the right ear came back in but the bass was distorted to all monkey shit, so I said "fuck, they both work, but it's blown now". Kept on listening through em again and sure motherfuckin enough the bass distortion WENT AWAY!! I. have. no. idea. how or why. But I know I'm not complaining, lol.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote