View Single Post
Old 11-01-05, 06:23 PM   #12
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Riiight...so even if I didnt know what a prophecy is my name would still coincide with it in that sentence...going against what you first said that my name and prophecy shouldnt be in the same sentence. Meaning whether I know it or not its still there, and if you dont think it should be like that...then that means I CAN do prophecies since i said cant the first time.

Even though you're only 19 and you dont do nothing senior year but take tests, so Im guessing you've learned a billion things more then me in 2 years =/...tell me, what did you do to learn everything you know besides smoke weed or drink beer.

What are you trying to prove in that first paragraph? Its pointless..

You make it seem like school is the only source of knowledge for people. What schools teach is complete bullshit and often has no bearing in life. He probably gained knowledge from books, scriptures, peoples opinions... etc. I did alright for my age when I finished school, but everything I had to learn was useless. Most of my schooling years were a waste of my life, and everything I know I learnt myself., instead of relying on teachers to feed me bullshit.