View Single Post
Old 11-01-05, 07:32 PM   #13
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Riiight...so even if I didnt know what a prophecy is my name would still coincide with it in that sentence...going against what you first said that my name and prophecy shouldnt be in the same sentence. Meaning whether I know it or not its still there, and if you dont think it should be like that...then that means I CAN do prophecies since i said cant the first time.

Now do your little "*sighs* you kids are so stupid, my intellect is far more superior then yours, Im not going to waste my time on a response for you* because you cant think of one speech

Even though you're only 19 and you dont do nothing senior year but take tests, so Im guessing you've learned a billion things more then me in 2 years =/...tell me, what did you do to learn everything you know besides smoke weed or drink beer.

Compose I've said it before, I'll say it again...

Your an idiot.. See in your bitter attempt to prove me wrong... Your forgetting one thing. Your argument is pathetically un-realistic. You know exactly what I'm getting at with my comment. Yet your immediate way of dealing with this is to bring up a silly little technicality and in the process make a complete un-intelligeble dick of yourself...

Do you understand why I often say what I say to you? It has nothing to do with a lack of ability to make a comeback. Its because your pety pseudo interlectual arguments seriously are not worth my time for an answer.

And not to mention, anyone who bases the level of someones intelligence on how much schooling theyve had is straight up dense.......Even you should understand something as simple as that.