View Single Post
Old 11-02-05, 06:38 PM   #52
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Holy fucking shit. I never said my country was great, you little ignorant 'footy hooligan'. Oh no, you can list a few things out of thousands of services that Britain has gone for America. Good fucking job. Your country may be richer, but our country is bigger, so our GPA is lower.

Fucking dumbshit remarks like 'you'll make up some arsed remark of why your country is so great' when I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT makes you look like the biggest little fuck in the world. Guess what? Britain does not equal Europe, so somehow we would fucking manage without Britain's trade, I don't know how. If Britain wasn't there, it'd be occupied by a country that probably did basically the same thing.

Keep listing all the shit your 'country does for America', because you're obviously so well-educated on bringing up facts like 'Britain trains American forces' to try and prove your countries worth.

If it wasn't for Europe's greed, Africa would not be fucked up. We can talk about the UK and America all day.

Currency may be worth more, but if the prices of things are more expensive then it wouldn't necessarily be all that much richer. Sorry for not being so well-educated in one of the hundreds of countries in the world, you stupid little prick.