View Single Post
Old 11-02-05, 09:08 PM   #59
leady
Addicted

IP:

lol @ australia got rugby on lock.... thats why england beat them last time for the championship

drinking tea?? wow thats funny, especially concidering tea originated from the chinese.

not every american thinks that, infact only a few narrowminded fags like yourself think that.

richard branson owns virgin.

virgin does, internet, mobile phone tariff, trains, planes, virgin megastores(like HMV basically) just to name a few things the company is involved in.... also richard branson is well known for record attempts for flying round the world in a hot air balloon n shit like that.

boxing.. we have frank bruno and lennox lewis aswell as many others..

soccer we have the likes of david beckham, michael owen, wayne rooney, andy cole and more..

you continue to try and argue your point, but fact is, im right... and thats been proven in these last few posts.

as for the american movie comment.... and also some of the hardest people have been british.... example, gone in 60 seconds.... the hardest guy in that.... english(vinnie jones) aswell as the dude who wanted the cars, he was also english.

then theres bomber from oceans 11, i could list more aswell if i wanted to but i really cant be arsed.