View Single Post
Old 11-03-05, 02:41 AM   #63
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
crazy hades your not very smart are you.

our currency is more valuble than yours, it is worth more... therefore it makes our country richer than yours.

also did you know that your "special forces" are trained by the british, or by somebody who has been trained by the british and knows ALL the methods used and created by (beleive it or not) THE BRITISH.

you have a bigger army, but our country has better weapons and better trained soldiers.

also you act like america owns the world when infact the world owns america.

lemme break it down.

put in simple straight forward terms, the world owns america, simply because, without europe america's trade would be non-existent, but yet if america didnt exist, the rest of the world would still survive with the trade that would exist.

too many companies from cars, to clothes, to computers, to games, to toys the list endless, all originate from europe(also comes from asia).

i could continue to school you but i beleive your ignorance will conjour up some other lame ARSE excuse that is a hundred million miles away from the truth as to why ur country is so "great"

but people like me who back they words with FACTS jus continue to prove ur stupidity

fuckin duh
but Europe isnt a country, its a contient.
no one runs Europe.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote