View Single Post
Old 11-03-05, 08:02 AM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
in all honesty, your best bet is to not try taking short cuts, do it off your own back, make the contacts yourself, it shows ur willing to put in the work and determined, n the people who matter will recognise that sooner or later.

all i have is a simple .cjb.net website n a few music pages, n myspace, thats more or less as far as my net shit goes(obviously posting on forums) but everything i do is done to help expand my music and audience, but the promoters i know, producers, label owners, DJ's(club and radio) ive made them all myself, ive approached them all off my own back with a proffessional attitude and its done me wonders, got me producers ready to hand me free beats, DJ's allways willing to play my music and askin when new stuff is out and promoters allways askin me to perform, get to know people and they eventually put u on to sum1 they know n so on n so on.... just put in the work and it will pay off eventually

YUP...iz wut I'm in the process of doing now...jus finalizing my product...etc.

I will be hitting up clubs/colleges here in the D.C. area very, very soon...

that coupled to Phenom's advice on pushin your Tapes on the street should boost my audience in this area...

after that..GLOBAL!...lol...ahh, I'm jus gettin' psyched

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote