View Single Post
Old 11-05-05, 04:32 PM   #24
Youngandreckless
Light Weight

IP:

i don't rly like uk hiphop/rap wat ever music period not cuz the accent because i m not native to the lands and i can't rly make a comparison to wats good and wats not because if i hear the accent i get a little thrown off but to say u k started hiphop/rap its not true U.S. started the shit i don't care what ya say and im not being disrespectful when i say this but our best rappers are better then urs i don't give a fuck if u can have good writtens thats not shit cuz u can't sell a book full of rhymes unless ur like 2pac or something i mean lyrically if ya can't spit don't say ur good at writting cuz if u can't execute in all parts of the game then you pretty much have nothing so all you kats that say yeah i can text battle or wat ever written shit u do its nothing and text battles don't help u with becommming real emcees
i listened to a bit of u k rap and i don't get a vibe from it I'm trying to tell ya that theres no fuckin way that the uks best artist can beat the u.s's best artist because we invented this shit ya didn't have rap in ur life and rap isn't english man its got a whole different language man so don't ever say rap comes from uk cuz it comes from the u.s