View Single Post
Old 11-05-05, 08:13 PM   #12
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
listen to lowkey... mans structure is beyond dope... multies are too dope n rhyme scheme is sik.. n then theres the fact he allways talks bout suttin to educate people... n then we vgot klashnekoff... or ppl like conflix n baron samedi droppin sum of the sikest ryme schemes i ever heard.... trust me i kno so many ppl better than US peeps u mentioned... as for producers... likes of chemo n my boy kelakovski wud shit on on any beats made by ppl u mentioned... n then theres producers like harry love n joe buddah that have made beats i feel are the best hip hop beats i ever heard PERIOD

props to UK artists and LL, but......... Kanye and Alchemist and Dre r better than any UK producers i've ever heard, and Nas, Kanye, Prodigy, Mos Def, Common, not to mention the man in my sig, r definitely dope lyricists....... how could u even think about sayin the US doesn't have dope lyricists..... shit, i'm a perfect example..... there r some cats on here that could son me in a battle, but i can teach u something about urself and the me and my world from my point of view...... sorta like US rappers can feel UK rappers and visa-versa..... this whole argument iz pointless, since we're all doin it for self-expression and to further our craft........ check out the poem in my sig, called all i have..... it's not new, but it's dope, and tell me that some US cats don't get deep w/ their shit.....

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote