View Single Post
Old 11-05-05, 10:52 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
lmao.... but yea, after I finish high school. Cuz I'm applyin' to a university there. Cuz my aunt and uncle are up there. It's Union, NJ. don't kno if you heard it. But I went up there to visit, and omg it's like all hispanic people and the girls soo fine. I met this one girl who their neighbor there, and we chilled and shit. still talk to her and shit. but yea, and they live like 2 minutes away from Kean University where I'm applyin'. shit's like 75% girls. ill shit lol Tizz goin' there too. lol

but yea, so i'm takin' a year off, and me and Decree both goin' down and gettin' an apartment in Union, and my uncle offering me some apprentice type shit at his workplace that pays like $15 an hour. so that's dope. And then we gonna try to promote shit, and work on new shit. gon be dope...

you kno where Union is?

Yeah, I know exactly where Union is, I was actually driving through there not even half hour ago. Kean huh? damn, I don't know anyone that goes to Kean, they all seem to choose either Rutgers or Midlesex or Princeton. What made you go for Kane?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote