View Single Post
Old 11-07-05, 06:48 AM   #40
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckin Ball Kid
yeah i can cook..depends on if i'm hungry too where i'd wanna waste my time dong it..most tha time i just get somthin i made before out tha fridge and gobblit down..but yaah that sounds like somthin i made before..sept i use a biscuit warm it up with some butter on the fryer(trust me it tastes better) then you put some bacon there cook the egg..and then u make a sausage patty on the fryer and then you but some spices on it and then top it with some johnnys and then u put the egg on top then put some sliced cheese on it....and then top it wit bacon...now thats good eatin

Wht are Johnnys? Oh wait..I'm not sure I wanna know. You're a sick bastard...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Im a pretty sick cook. I can whip up a vast range of baked goods from scratch.

As for lunch and dinner meals, I make chicken of all sorts (fried, marinated, crumbed), and meats. The thing I make most is probably a grilled sandwich made of turkish bread, with whatever ingredients and seasoning I feel like at the time. I can also make some real nice baked potatoes.

I learnt to make the potatoes off my girls grandma
. She is the best cook i've ever known, besides my nonna. Ima learn to make her pasta sauce, meatballs, and lasagna.

what?! and she stands still the whole time?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote