View Single Post
Old 11-07-05, 05:36 PM   #32
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
The downside for you is that both thos lines were off beat AND off flow. thre's no reason to believe they were "rhymes" at all. What's worse is that ther was MAD time after your portion that you could have been rhyming in over the actual beat instead of which ever oen ou made up as you were going along. It's a alf-assed effort at best and I don't legitimately believe that those were 2 bars worth considering if they're actualy 2 intended bars.

yea, man i would have put more effort if i had more time. But i had to cuz i was runnin' out of time. Like it wasn't on purpose that I had to do quick shit. Plus, i didn't put it on the beat. LE did. damn i wish it wasn't a team shit. but I mean, in the rules that's all it says. jus minimum 2 bars. i mean, come on, it doesn't matter how much effort. And it never said anything about bein' off flow. But if you listen to what I said, it's really two lines, it was jus off beat and flow. I mean, all the rules said was 2 bars. IF it said that it HAD to be on flow and on beat, then i definately would have got beat and recorded to it, but it jus said 2 bars, ,so I jus recorded 2 bars. I can't be eliminated from somethin' that wasn't put into the rules

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth